Sunday, June 13, 2010

EXHIBITION OF PAINTINGS



From next Saturday, 19th June, there will be an exhibition of my paintings at the Hotel Cortijo de Tájar which is just off the A92 junction to Huétor Tájar. The subject matter will be quite varied as I would like to see what appeals to the local populace and the media will be pastel and watercolour.
Also at the exhibition will be signed prints of some of my work, signed copies of my books and my cat pebbles from the Rio Milanos. I am particularly pleased with the quality of the prints as we have recently purchased a new Canon imagePROGRAF printer which uses 12 colour ink cartridges and is producing very good images on Arches 310gsm digital watercolour paper.
The two paintings here are a watercolour of Loja and a pastel study from the flamenco show "Aires de Raja Flamenca" which was performed during the recent Feria Chica.
Next Saturday I will be at the Hotel during lunchtime and for dinner in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment